Give Thanks Always
3 years ago
After working on our adoption from Vietnam since June 2007, we made the decision on Feb. 20, 2008, to adopt Truong Ni from our agency's waiting child list. We can't wait to travel to Vietnam to bring her home to her forever family, and we'll keep everyone updated on the progress with this blog.
Ho Chi Minh City |
5 comments:
I know you're trip home didn't seem quick to you, but I didn't expect to see a 'we're home' post until tomorrow. That dateline messes me up, I think. Anyway, welcome home! Glad to hear Smiling Sarah is still smiling!
I am so glad you all made it home safe and sound. Get some rest and get us updated.
Glory Be To The Father,
Jenni
Houston........we have a problem! Nah, just kidding. That was really a warning to wildlife!
Very happy to hear you're all home safe and sound, hopefully sound asleep! Rest easy, the fun has just begun.
Georgeanne
Congratulations and welcome home!
Post a Comment