Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bubble Wrap fun and first Grizzly ride.

We received a package yesterday and I now know what I'm getting Sarah for Christmas. Bubble Wrap. She played with it all day yesterday, even making a dress out of it with a little help from Me. I missed getting a photo of that. This morning she continued coming up with more uses, making a fashion accessory out of it.

I haven't had the Yamaha Grizzly out since earlier in the summer, so this evening I fired it up and took Isaac and Sarah for a ride while Me took some photos from the front porch. Sarah had ridden on the motorbikes in Vietnam, so this was pretty tame for her since there wasn't any traffic to contend with.








5 comments:

Stevens Family said...

LOL!! Love the bubble wrap! Isn't childhood wonderful :) I just love her beautiful smile!

MemberNYPD said...

I love this post. Looks like great fun. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Other great Christmas gifts for the under 7 set: colored electrical tape and those little packing thingy-s that stick together when you lick 'em. You can make jewelry, hats, and even fake wedding cakes.

I had something else to say, but I can't remember. Jetlag :).

MemberNYPD said...

Hoping all is well in the home. Haven't read a blog in awhile...

Keep strong.

R&H said...

I'm dying for a Sarah update!