Sarah is slowly getting her sleep schedule rearranged. She has been so tired at times though, she gets upset and cries uncontrollably when it's time for bed. She did that last night around 8 p.m. when we put her to bed, but she actually slept until around 3 a.m. Seven hours! She hasn't slept that long at night since we were in Vietnam. And this morning we started making the adjustment for next Monday when dad has to return to work. When her brother returned to school last week, the whole family had been dropping him off in the morning and dad usually picked him up while Sarah was sleeping. This morning, we said our goodbyes and gave our reassurances, and dad headed out to take Isaac to school while Sarah stayed home with mom. As expected, Sarah cried for awhile as mom reassured her that ba would return. It's a short trip to the school and back and when I was on the way home, I called mom's cell phone. Sarah wasn't crying and talked to me on the phone. I told her I was coming home and a few minutes later, she saw me come back. More baby steps. Now mom is catching up on some sleep and Sarah and I are watching Elmo, playing with her hair, taking photos and posting to the blog. It's quite difficult to type with an active 4-year-old on your lap.
Sarah's sense of humor showing. She didn't want me to help with her hair and was trying to make it look silly.





Sarah reviewing the photos in her album again.
Playing with Skippy and the curtains.
Dad was goofing with Sarah's shirt on his head and she insisted on taking a photo with a little assistance from dad.
2 comments:
Love it!! Great pics. Sarah is such a ray of sunshine :)
Great look! :o)
Post a Comment