Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Friday, October 10, 2008

Still getting up with the chickens.

Just a quick post to throw up a photo from 4:20 a.m. this morning. Mom took this of the kids on the couch spending some quality time together while dad was still trying to sleep. Isaac is slowly getting back to normal. He was actually able to stay up until 8:30 tonight before he was just too tired and had to got to bed.
We are really excited about another local family from the St. Louis area who left today to travel to the same orphanage that Sarah lived in to pick up their boys, who are brothers and are 3 and 5-years-old. We met the mother, Gina, Monday at CHI and posted a photo in an earlier post. They have had to wait a ridiculously long time to travel after receiving their referral back in January. You can check out their adoption blog here, Five In The Hive. And they have a separate blog for their trip to Vietnam here, The Best Is Yet To Come. I posted a video of the boys I took while we were there last month. Check it out here, Video of Sam and Eli. We can't wait to see the boys after they return.

2 comments:

MemberNYPD said...

One would never think that Isaac & Sarah have recently become siblings. They just have seemed to gel so nicely. What a terrific family atmosphere. Can I move in too? :o)

The Ben Show said...

I hope you guys get adjusted soon. That is such a wicked adjustment for your body to make. The video of Sam and Eli - oh my gosh, Sam's laugh! precious. I'd love it if we could get Ben and Sarah and Sam and Eli together some time!