Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We did a little shopping tonight.

We went across the street this evening and bought a few items including a couple outfits for the kids and some new PJs for Sarah. Tomorrow we'll be touring the Mekong Delta.


5 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm always amazed when I see pictures of the children once they are with their families, at how their personalities really start to show through. Congratulations. She is beautiful. And it is now confirmed that the female obsession with eating chocolate and buying shoes is cross-cultural. :-)

Baby N's Mom said...

I'm so glad that your transition has been so smooth. Sarah really looks like she's enjoying every minute with you guys as do you. I'm happy for you all. Enjoy the rest of your time in VN.

Anonymous said...

You all look great and I'm relieved to see that Sarah is loving her new family!

When you mentioned how small Sarah is in real life, I wondered how small that might be. Standing next to her big brother, she looks positively tiny. Wow. She's a beauty.

Anonymous said...

We were really excited to see all of the photos. Sarah is beautiful. It is really nice to see her smile alot. It looks like you all are having a great time. We are happy that everything have gone smooth for your family. Enjoy your time there and we will see you soon.
Dayna @ NTG

Stevens Family said...

Very cute! So great to see her sparkling personality. What an angelic girl.