Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Monday, September 22, 2008

We're now officially parents for the second time.





I'm way too tired to write much, but suffice it to say, Sarah is a wonderful child. We picked her up this morning and had our G&R this afternoon. The G&R is where we legally become Sarah's parents in the eyes of the Vietnamese government. She has been happy the whole time. She loves to play and giggle. She is well behaved and loves her brother. More later, but I'll get a few photos posted for everyone.

5 comments:

The Ben Show said...

Yay! Many congrats - what a beautiful family!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! What a difference in her expression already. She's gone from a very solemn little girl to all smiles!

Anonymous said...

Amazing. I'm so, so happy for you guys! Thanks again for the photos--they are among the very best we have. THANK YOU!

Stevens Family said...

Oh, you all look so happy! Congratulations on your beautful little girl. She's just precious. Have a wonderful time getting to know your daughter. Congratulations!!!

RamblingMother said...

congrats she is beautiful.