Isaac fell a sleep more than two hours ago and I'm heading to slumber land also. But before I do I had to post at least one photo. More to come later.
Give Thanks Always
3 years ago
After working on our adoption from Vietnam since June 2007, we made the decision on Feb. 20, 2008, to adopt Truong Ni from our agency's waiting child list. We can't wait to travel to Vietnam to bring her home to her forever family, and we'll keep everyone updated on the progress with this blog.
Ho Chi Minh City |
6 comments:
What a beautiful family. I am so happy for you all!
Jenni
Congratulations! A day long awaited, hope you have safe travels.
Beautiful! this photo was a long time comming! Best wishes for a easy transition.
This is the picture I have been waiting for. Issac, you look like a natural big brother--is Sarah ever lucky to have you. Kelly & Gale, you bothe look like you could burst. A great looking family! Can't wait to give her a hug. I wish you all a smooth transition.
Love Xena W P
How wonderful for all of you. Safe travels and best wishes.
Jane
Bet you thought I'd forgotten about you guys aye? Been wayyyyyy under the weather. I'm going to be catching up now. So, so happy for all of you. Enjoy your trip, your journey home and all that jazz. Georgeanne
Post a Comment