Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our G & R is scheduled!

We received the long awaited call this morning. Thank God. Our G & R is scheduled for Sept. 22, the first day of Autumn. We will be leaving Sept. 19. and we couldn't be happier. Did I really need to say that? I'll post some new photos we received today when I get home, if our internet is working. It was on the blink earlier today.

14 comments:

Ann said...

!!!!!YES! YES! FINALLY!

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT!!! I'm extremely happy for you and for Sarah. I looked at her picture almost everyday after I started this process and I'm so happy she's going to a loving home. -April

Baby N's Mom said...

EXCELLENT!!! I'm extremely happy for you and for Sarah. I looked at her picture almost everyday after I started this process and I'm so happy she's going to a loving home. -April

The Ben Show said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

Destination Motherhood said...

great news, I'm so happy to see this little girl finally come home. Have a great trip and happy packing :)

MemberNYPD said...

Couldn't be happier for you guys. Sarah is going to so happy to see you guys...wow. I am almost feel the energy. Have a safe journey, a patient one and soak up all that you can!

Georgeanne

Leslie & Shaune said...

congratulations. and your daughter is such a pretty little gal. wonderful news!

leslie

Anonymous said...

Yah!!! Callahan and I are so happy your time has come!!!

dwayne and melanie said...

Finally, God is good. I am so happy for you guys, can't wait to follow some GOOD news in the Vietnam world. It won't be long.
Congratulations.
Melanie

Stevens Family said...

OMGness!!! Wonderful news!! Your beautiful girl will be in your arms in just a couple weeks. Congratulations!!

JaneMM said...

I'm sooo happy for you and Sarah. Finally it is happening for you. I glad that she is coming to your home. Thank you for being so brave. Thank you also for all the Led Zeppelin, I loved that on your blog all summer!!! You have the best music....

Jane

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

That is wonderful news. I have loved watching her grow in pictures but it will be even nicer watching her grow up in a loving home. Best wishes.
Cathy

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats. It will all be worth it very soon won't it!!

Positively Orphaned said...

Congratulations! Safe travels. So very happy for you.