Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

No problem after all.

Now, after being scared to death that our passports were missing, Fed Ex tracking shows the package was delivered yesterday at 9:30 a.m. Can't figure out why they told me it was delayed due to mechanical difficulties. A big thank you to Kelly for stepping up with her offer to help if needed. I'm glad we didn't need the help, but it's nice to know we have someone on the "inside".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My greatest fear right after never getting approval to travel is having our passport lost when we apply for our Visas. Whew. Glad it turned out to be a non-issue.

Stevens Family said...

Oh, I remember that. I actually drove a couple hours to pick mine up from the visa service place because I was so nervous, LOL. Glad to hear everything is going smoothly.