In our version of "Where Are They Now?", we discovered those meddling kids have moved to Vietnam, changed the paint job so as not to attract attention and even added windows to the van.
Give Thanks Always
3 years ago
After working on our adoption from Vietnam since June 2007, we made the decision on Feb. 20, 2008, to adopt Truong Ni from our agency's waiting child list. We can't wait to travel to Vietnam to bring her home to her forever family, and we'll keep everyone updated on the progress with this blog.
In our version of "Where Are They Now?", we discovered those meddling kids have moved to Vietnam, changed the paint job so as not to attract attention and even added windows to the van.
Ho Chi Minh City |
3 comments:
Very nice Gale and Gang. But, you see the picture where Isaac is bent over, looking for Dad?.......I was like, nooooooooooo way jose. I'll be outside, holding the jacket/bags. As I would do at Great Adventure.
And NO shooting in the yard...
Wow, that's so cool! You are exploring some wonderful places during your trip and your whole family seems to be loving it. I have really enjoyed following your journey. Holt Families spend most of thier time in Hanoi so this has been a real treat to see another area of Vietnam.
Hello all. How are things going these past few days?
Keep safe.
:o)
Post a Comment