Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Friday, July 18, 2008

Still waiting, so another flowerbed.

We're still waiting for any news on traveling so I've been working on some more landscaping. I recently sprayed the grass on the south side of the house to put in another flowerbed.

The next two photos are from this afternoon before I tilled and laid out the bricks.


I tilled the bed, removed most of the dead vegetation and placed the border bricks. I'm going to get everything planted before I get the bricks in properly.



Some of the plants for the new bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a fine flowerbed and the flower selection is very nice. Gardening is wonderful for the soul, body and mind especially when one is frustrated. I am sure glad you have the 3 acres no telling what it will look like if you don't get Sarah soon. :)