We received new photos today. This is the best one out of 12. I sure hope we receive an update soon. It's always great to get the photos, but we hate to see Sarah looking so sad and we just want to get over there.
Give Thanks Always
3 years ago







7 comments:
It's heartwrenching. Surely your travel approval will come soon, if not soon enough. In this set of photos we've all gotten, I've really noticed how grown up our kids look. I can't wait until this is all behind us.
She is so pretty. I pray you will be together soon.
Sarah is beautiful. I feel like I have been staring at her little face for way too long. I hope you guys will be able to get her soon. I miss her smile.
Sarah is beautiful. I feel like I have been staring at her face for way too long. We are hoping you can go get her soon!!! I miss her smile too...
She's a beautiful girl, sorry she doesn't look so happy. We adopted our daughter from Tam Binh 2 in Feb. and for 6 months that we waited for travel dates we got sad pictures, and never saw a smile. I'm happy to say that she never stops smiling now!
I hope you travel very soon to bring your sweet little girl home!!!!
The picture of her looking at the photo album is so amazing. I recognize the other little girl in the picture from an adoption video done a few years ago. She looks great, but sad to see her still in the orphanage.
Hang on- I know the road is very difficult at times and it seems like the never ending fight to get your child home but trust me it's worth every minute to have your amazing child home at last.
heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com
Hi - my name is Jenni Shoemaker. I adopted my beautiful daughter Kate from Vietnam through CHI in December 06!
I came across an article/video where I saw your daughter's beautiful face. You may have already seen it but I wanted to forward the site to you. If you would like the link you can email me at jennishoemaker@yahoo.com.
She is absolutely beautiful and I love following your journey! You are all in my prayers! Jenni
Sarah has the best family waiting for her she is a very lucky little girl. She will be so loved when she gets to her forever home, I personally know these people they are the greatest. She just can't get there soon enough.
Post a Comment