Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nothing new on the adoption front, so here's a few recent photos instead.

A couple of views of the garden last evening. The wet spring delayed getting things in, so I only got about half of it planted. It includes tomatoes, bell peppers, corn, zucchini, cucumbers, pumpkins, green beans and cantaloupe.


A couple of new flower beds we put in last month. This one is brand new.

The second one was left in a bit of a mess when we bought the house a couple years ago. Isaac helped me clean the rocks out and get it in shape to plant.

Almost finished. I put the little fence around it to keep the dogs out. It's not very tall but it's kept them out so far.


I took these photos last evening just standing out in the open next to the fence. When I get time, I'll have to set up a blind and get some really close ones.







No comments: