
Give Thanks Always
3 years ago
After working on our adoption from Vietnam since June 2007, we made the decision on Feb. 20, 2008, to adopt Truong Ni from our agency's waiting child list. We can't wait to travel to Vietnam to bring her home to her forever family, and we'll keep everyone updated on the progress with this blog.
Ho Chi Minh City |
8 comments:
Yea! She's so beautiful! I wonder what the kids are watching in the background? Interesting. Field trips and television.
What a knock out. Love those pigtails!
Thuy told us that they try and take the kids out, to restaurants and the beach etc. I don't know how often that happens, but the effort is worth a lot to me.
She is a precious sweetie!!!
I am so happy to hear that she got to leave and have a fun day at the beach!!! Yah!!! She looks happy. Hopefully home soon!!!
Saw your blog from a post you made on Katherine's blog. Katherine and I met first through blog-land and in person in Vietnam while picking up our daughters.
Your daughter is just lovely! I hope you travel very soon.
Precious!!
Jennifer N.
wow! I'm really impressed that she got to go to the beach, how wonderful!!!
I think she looks great but would look better in your arms! :)
Your little girl is gorgeous!!!!!! I look forward to reading your blog.
Post a Comment