I took some updated photos of the garden this evening. It's been a month since the last ones I posted. It always amazes me how fast plants grow, just like our children. We've been getting plenty of bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers and green beans from the garden. The corn is getting close to maturity and several cantaloupes will be ready soon. The pumpkins will be ready for Halloween.
If you check out the blog link on the right side under "Families Currently Traveling", River's parents should have arrived in Vietnam this evening, Friday morning in Vietnam. They will be holding River in their arms for the first time later in the day. He lives at the same orphanage as Sarah.







3 comments:
G, those are photos of a farm, not a garden :).
Just wanted to tell you that Im thinking about your and your beautiful baby girl! I'm so anxious for her to come home and join your family.
Your garden looks so productive and yummy...
Post a Comment