Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Monday, August 25, 2008

Vietnam is actually finished.

After updating our agency on our I-600 approval this morning, we found out Vietnam has been finished with their processing for some time now, so it's just a matter of our agency's representative getting a new G&R date scheduled. Travel is right around the corner. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Jenni Shoemaker said...

YEAH - I am so excited for you! I can't wait to follow your journey to bring Sara home!
Jenni Shoemaker
mom to a beautiful Vietnamese princess - Kate ThuNgaThi

MemberNYPD said...

Hi guys. Have you heard anything yet? Am I being one of those annoying question-asker? lol

Good luck..

Georgeanne

R&H said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria and Family said...

Hi there :) I found your blog and wanted to tell you your daughter is just beautiful!! I cant wait until you can travel and bring her home!! I wondered how old she is? Good luck, Maria