Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Monday, August 25, 2008

Finally, I-600 approval!

When I checked my email this morning, there it was. We received our I-600 approval for Sarah. Now, we are just waiting for Vietnam to finish processing things and give us our G & R date. For those of you not familiar with G & R, it stands for Giving and Receiving, not Guns & Roses. Thank you to everyone for your prayers.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!!

K said...

FANTASTIC!!!! Congratulations, and I hope the G&R is SOON!

Baby N's Mom said...

Congrats! Do you have the "holy grail" of letters as well or does that come with the I-600A approval? Not sure when that letter comes in the process.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! If you had not been on top of things, you may not be having this moment. It won't be long now!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Callahan and I our sooooo happy for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! We received our acknowledgment on Friday Aug 22. Maybe we will be in VN at the same time!!! Congrats, Joann