Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Friday, May 16, 2008

Our dossier has been logged in with the DIA.

We received an email yesterday informing us that our dossier had been logged in with the Dept. of International Adoption (DIA) in Hanoi on Monday, May 12. The next day, the DIA sent a letter to the local justice department asking them to prepare Sarah's paperwork. Then the local justice department will send a letter to the orphanage asking them to prepare Sarah's paperwork. So things are moving along.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news! I hope things really start speeding along for you. I know how hard waiting to travel is and I pray the rest of your wait to bring Sarah home is exceptionally short. ~Gina (CHI PAP to Sam & Eli at TB2)

Anonymous said...

Great progress and getting so much closer to Sarah! Kathryn - too lazy to log in

MemberNYPD said...

All the best...Any further updates as yet?