We had written a letter to the editor about our recent trouble with the Franklin Co. Health Dept. and rather than running it as a letter to the editor, they incorporated it into a news article. Here's a link to the article.
http://www.emissourian.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=19676874&BRD=1409&PAG=461&dept_id=33071&rfi=6
5/10/08 - The online version is the same as it appears in the Union print version of the Missourian and it's on page 3. This morning I spoke to my mother, who lives in Washington, and her version has it on the front page, below the fold, with the headline: County Officials Come Under Fire. I like that headline. ;-)
Here's an earlier blog post where I posted the entire letter I sent to the newspaper:
http://truongni.blogspot.com/2008/04/letter-to-editor.html
It gives the entire timeline of what we went through to get our paperwork completed by the director. The article is great but it doesn't give you the full story of our difficulties with these guys. The letter puts things in context as to why we were so upset.
Give Thanks Always
3 years ago







1 comment:
You Go Gale!!! Just having our situations with our kids you always have to advocate for them. I can see already what great protective parents you guys are. Watching and waiting excitedly for you to take your adventure. Jamie
Post a Comment