
Callahan's mother posted a great collection of photos from Tam Binh 2. Sarah is in 23 of them. She's holding the little red umbrella. Thanks again to Laila and her family for doing this for us and the other families.
Here's the link to the picasa album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/papin.laila/Vietnam
Here's the link to the picasa album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/papin.laila/Vietnam







5 comments:
Yay! I love all the pics. The infant boy in Laila's pictures is River, our son. We are also with CHI and are hoping to travel soon. These pictures have brought us so much joy, I know they have done the same for you too.
She is so cute. I know you cannot wait to get her home.
Cathy
I looked at all the pics and wow Sarah is beautiful!
So cute!!!
Jennifer N.
I think your journey seems difficult... but will be so worth it in just a few months!!!! How beautiful Sarah is... and how wonderful it will be to have her in your arms every day!!! I wish you all the best... of everything!
Love and miss you,
Angie Henderson, RN
Post a Comment