Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No new news.







We haven't posted for awhile, so I'm just posting to say we haven't heard anything new on the dossier, so it hasn't been logged in yet. And we're still waiting for photos of Sarah receiving our photo album. We're also hoping for some new photos soon from a CHI family who is currently in Vietnam. You can check out their blog, Callahan's Chronicle, under the list of blogs titled "Families Currently Traveling". Callahan lives in the same orphanage as Sarah, so they are going to try to get some photos of her.

We had a cool full rainbow in front of the house back on March 31. There was a double rainbow at first but it was hard to see the second one by the time I got the camera. The right leg is not as pronounced as the left one, but you can still make it out. My lens wasn't wide enough to get the entire thing in one shot. And speaking of lenses, I received a couple of items today that I ordered to help record our trip to Vietnam. I bought a new 18-200mm lens for our Nikon D40 and also a JVC hard drive camcorder. It's amazing how small the camcorder is considering it has a 60GB hard drive.

No comments: