Give Thanks Always
3 years ago
After working on our adoption from Vietnam since June 2007, we made the decision on Feb. 20, 2008, to adopt Truong Ni from our agency's waiting child list. We can't wait to travel to Vietnam to bring her home to her forever family, and we'll keep everyone updated on the progress with this blog.
Ho Chi Minh City |
5 comments:
Oh, poor thing!! Did a plastic surgeon do those stitches? Some 20+ years ago I passed out, hit moulding at the top of the staircase...ps 40 stitches later! But had a PS do it, otherwise I'd be even uglier....If possible!! LOL
I hope Sarah feels ok. Poor baby. How did Mom, Dad & Brother handle the fall?
It was small, about 1.5 cm, and came together perfectly. The ER doc did a fine job on it. Sarah is feeling fine. Never complained a bit. When it happened, dad was about 10 feet away but didn't see it happened. Someone had picked her up, I quickly grabbed her and got her into the bathroom. I immediately knew it needed stitches, so I grabbed our coats, etc. found Isaac and told him I had to take Sarah to the ER. A fellow scout's family took Isaac out to eat after the races until we finished at the ER. Thanks again Andy and Marsha. Mom works Friday and Saturday nights, so she was sleeping. She called me when she got up and I broke the news to her then. She left for work before we even got out of the ER, so she didn't get to see Sarah until Sunday morning. I called her at work though and let her know I had posted photos. She was able to see them there.
Oh, poor kiddo! She's a trooper and it's no wonder after the playground antics I saw at TB! Glad to hear she's okay. Head wounds are the worst, even the little ones.
Even injured she looks INCREDIBLY happy! I bet it was a bit unnerving for you all. Glad that she's feeling great!
OMGness, look at that big smile! Nothing better than a bandaid, LOL!! Glad to hear she's ok. What a trooper.
Post a Comment