Fishing boat in Ha Long Bay

Friday, June 27, 2008

Just received more photos of Sarah.






This is great. It's been less than 3 weeks since we received the last photos of Sarah and we got some more today. I sure hope Sarah is smiling when we finally make it over to pick her up. ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must have been a bad day at the orphanage. I got new photos, too, and Sam is CRYING. We can't get there soon enough.

Kathryn said...

She is going to be a real beauty when she's older; in fact she already is.

The Ben Show said...

Must have been nap time? She is beautiful...

K said...

She looks so sweet though. I know you can't wait to hold her and I hope it's not much longer.

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

She is becoming a little girl so quickly. I hope you guys get to hold her in your arms soon.
Cathy