


We got the last of our dossier documents together today, got a few remaining ones notarized, and I faxed it all to our agency to be checked over before we take them to the Secretary of State's office to be certified. I finished my online tests over the weekend and Kelly finished her's tonight, so the education part of the process is over except one remaining seminar we will attend in April. Things are coming together. Kelly has also been doing a little shopping online for Sarah's room. She bought sheets with Sarah's name on them, a nice matching lamp, a wicker table and chair set and a doll high chair and crib. I’m confident Sarah’s room will be well stocked when she arrives later this year.







3 comments:
I can't wait to see the bedroom all put together. Everything looks great; I'm sure shje'll love it!
So glad to find your blog. Our little boy was on the waiting child list alongside your Sarah last summer. I've stared at her pics many a time and am so happy to see that she has found a loving forever family. The room decor looks perfect! Good luck on the dossier.
My husband and I are so thrilled for you! We have prayed for Ni (Sarah)everyday for over a year. We adopted our son last year from China, & we are now on the Vietnam wait list. We fell in love with her the first time we saw her. Actually, we would have adopted her in a second, but our son has a special need, and I already have a severe medical condition, so we thought we already had our hands full. However, we have played the lottery every Wednesday and Saturday nights for 6 months now, hoping to win so we could take care of her (so we could pay for my son's meds, my meds, and her meds. Also, so I could stay home with her and take care of her). Thank God you found each other! Please keep in touch, as we want to follow your story and watch her grow! Thank you! Laurie & Chris Matthew
(lmwildcat@cox.net)
Post a Comment